Friday, May 14, 2010

Of Sheep and Roads

We leave the Lake District tomorrow and head down through Yorkshire. So today, we just took a little trip to the nearby town of Sedbergh. We toured an old woolen mill, did some walking and of course took pictures of sheep.

Here's a lamb using Mom for a warm and comfy bed.



And of course, the ubiquitous border collie, waiting for a 4-wheeler trip out to the sheep field.



And here are the roads I've been complaining about. This is the bridge on the way into Sedbergh.



Here's Main Street. Do I really want to drive down that?



Yes, this road is for two way traffic. But wait there are cars parked, so where am I supposed to drive?

1 comment:

  1. What fun you are having! I would not like those slinky roads for driving myself. I love the fun critter pictures. God's creatures can be so quietly expressive. Yorkshire days may see you in Herriot territory? Hope so...continued best wishes for your safe, delightful travels with lots of accumulating memories to see you through wintry days here in Central New York!

    ReplyDelete